Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple, Delicious Tuna by Michael (Borrowman that is)

While Mike was here he made some tuna salad that for some reason was like, the best thing I'd ever tasted.  He said that there wasn't any special seasoning in it, but I'm still not sure I buy it...  :)

Here what he told me he put in it.  (With no exact amounts, it's to taste).

Tuna (drained very well)
Regular Mayo
Celery cut into half inch pieces.  A little bigger than normal, but SOOOO good.
Avacado, also cut into half inch cubes
Red onion, chopped slightly smaller
Green onion, chopped into 1/4 inch rounds
Season with salt and pepper

Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.

Refridgerate before eating  (That's my idea, it was a perfect cold temperature when I found it in Mom's fridge.)

I had this for lunch and dinner.  Sorry if anyone else wanted leftovers!  I know that this is so simple, and many of you may already make tuna fish perfectly, however, this was just yummy.  I usually cut my veggies into tiny pieces.  No more!  The bigger pieces made it perfection.

Love you Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment