Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Guilty Pleasures"

I'm sick today, and bored.  Part of me is relieved to be sitting down for the first time this week, but now my mind is wandering.  I'm finding my remote going back and forth between BYU TV and "The Kardashians."  I know, there is pretty much no more space on the programming spectrum than between these two channels.  It got me thinking about my other "guilty pleasures."    Why do I feel the need to share?  I'm not sure, probably because I'm bored...

*Diet Coke with Lemon from McDonalds
*Diet Coke with Lime
*Diet Coke in a Can
 (You get the idea.)
"Mormon Myth" inserted here.  I heard a rumor that President Monson loves Diet Coke.  If that's true, he's my new "favorite" prophet.   :)
*"Bring It On" Two (Only the second one.  The first one is dumb and yes, I understand that there are several ironies happening there...)   I have no explanation.  It always seems to be on Saturdays while Derek is working and for some reason, I never get bored watching this movie.  I'm embarrased typing that...
*Cheesecake of any kind
*Sonic Blasts, (with Reese's)
*Usher - I really enjoy his music, but I probably shouldn't.  He has some new songs out so Tyler and I listen together.  Hmmmm.... does that make me a bad mom?  (Rhetorical question, please do not answer.)
*Grilled Ribeye Steak with butter melted on top.  MMMMM..... Heart attack on a plate.
*Ruffles and Ranch Dip with cheese and bacon.  Missy makes it.  SO GOOD!  I can't stop eating chips and dip when they are in front of me.

Yes, I am having a giggle at myself.  But hey, I KNOW there must be a few more closet "Bring it On 2" fans out there.  ( I won't ask you to fess up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment