Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Gearing Up" for the Holiday Season

After my very busy week, it dawned on me that Christmas is in a matter of weeks.  Time to break out my Christmas "to do" list.  I made it a few years ago in a crazy fit of organization.  Unfortunately I am way past it now, but I just want to pass on the one and only organizing tip I have to give.

Here it is...   If you haven't already written or typed out a Christmas "to do" list, I encourage you to do it this year.

One day, I sat down and typed out my Christmas card list.  Then, I took the cookie and tamale recipes I use every year and I put them with my list so that they would all be in one place.  I also listed the family traditions that we enjoy doing during Christmas.

I "tweak" my list with new ideas every year, then I print it out and put it in a binder where I keep other "family information."  It is really one of the best things I've done for myself.  I'm encouraging you all to do the same this year!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment