Saturday, November 27, 2010

Freezing Football Finale!

We're in Vegas! 

Tyler's team won their game today, so they are in the Championship Game tomorrow.  He played so well.  I know I am his mother, but when other people are yelling your sons name, you know he is having a good game.

FUN!!!

However, since we've been here, it's been freezing cold.  Literally, not one day above fifty degrees.  (I know that is not technically "freezing", but everything is relative, okay!)

So, I am at a game the other day as part of this playoff, and I hear a child, definitely old enough to know better, yell loudly - loud enough so that everyone sitting around me and half the parents from the other team hear:  "hey mom, is it okay if I pee my pants?!" 

WHAT!?  WHOSE CHILD IS THAT?!

Certainly, I don't have any children that would say such things.  Who is that kids mother anyway?

I mean, I know it was cold, but that would have only kept that child warm for what, two minutes? As luck (or divine intervention) would have it, someone rescued that unnamed child from his mother, and he didn't end up peeing in his pants after all.

I hope that mother learns her lesson!  Stop taking your children out in public already...

Go Coolidge Bears!

PS.  The mother and child in the above story shall remain anonymous, I am sure that you may possibly know someone that this may or may not have happened to.  That is all I'm going to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment