Thursday, November 4, 2010

The "Grocery Game"

 Do you see this?  I usually don't have fun at the grocery store, but today was an exception.  I have become a coupon clipper.  It's pretty time consuming, but just one trip like this makes it worth it.  You see everything in the picture, right?  (There are a total of 15 WW Smart Ones here.)  Not pictured:  Two 24 packs of bottled water. 

My grand total?  15.50 (ish... less that 16.00)

With our economy in the dump and looming inflation, especially on commodities like food, I wanted to share some of the websites that I use.  (Here is where I could give away how much time I spend following politics, but I just won't.  I'm actually starting another blog about politics so that I can rant, but I digress...)

I get my coupons from a few different sources.  The Sunday paper, grocery stores, and several from the internet.

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/  Has a list of coupons printed in your Sunday paper.
http://www.thekrazycouponlady.com/  Has a list of internet coupons

Both websites list national stores and sales.

OK, so I can't wait to hear about how you are all going to save money and build your food storage.  You can comment and email me with your questions!

*I changed the link above.  "The Krazy Coupon Lady" is the correct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment