Tuesday, November 9, 2010

****s Bells!!

Wow, there are some days where Bella really impresses me.

This morning, I was talking on the phone and folding laundry.  Bella was sitting back to back with me - we were touching.  Imagine my surprise when I stood up and saw Bella with her hair full of conditioner, all over her body and in a puddle on the carpet.  WHOA!

Soooo....  in the tub she went, safe and sound for about ten minutes while I cleaned the mess.

 I pulled clean, silky, soft haired Bella out of the tub and let her go (what was I thinking) to clean up the bath clutter.  She makes so much clutter while she's in the tub.  She takes all the bottles, soap, cups surrounding the tub and throws them in.  That doesn't take long, right?

I go to find her and happen to see a can of diet coke, spilled all over the carpet.   Grrr...  She usually just drinks the stuff when she gets her mitts on it, what the heck!?  So I find another towel and get to work. 

Finally I am on my way to corral the little bugger and put her to bed and what do I find?  A "piddle puddle."  The turkey peed on her closet floor while I was cleaning the Diet Coke mess.  AGGGHHHH!!!

However, the icing on the cake was tonight.  The boy's Jr. High music program was tonight so  I took great care to charge my video camera.  I even downloaded the instruction manual so I could do a better job of filming the boys performance.  Then I set it on the end of my bed so I could just grab it on our way out the door.  When we were leaving, I went to get it and guess what...  IT WAS GONE!!  No where to be found!  I looked everywhere.  ( I even checked the toilets.)  GONE!!!

BELLA!!!!!!!!!

Now, maybe I'll come to find that I did something else with it. That could happen.  But for now, all that comes to mind today is, well, my edited title.

No comments:

Post a Comment