Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's All in the Name

I was going shopping for nail polish last week, determined to get a deal at the Ulta store.

(In case you don't know what Ulta is, it's like, the best most awesome beauty supply store ever...)

They were selling an OPI base coat and one of a handful of colors for five dollars each, and I had a 3.50 off a 10.00 purchase coupon.  Great deal, makes me smile, right?

So, I get there ready to find my deal when I saw this color:




And then I read the label:

"Princesses Rule"

Ohhhhhh.....  I'm such a sucker for the right name.  (Especially with a beautiful sparkly pink shade!)

So I forfeit my great deal for an 8.50 bottle of perfect pink with a perfect name.  I still got a great deal on the topcoat though!

I am starting to see a pattern here.  Before Bella I had a stitch of common sense, but she just wrecked it.. . Oh well, maybe I can make up a color that Jules would wear too. We could label it "Not Girly Girl."  I'm afraid for Jules right now, that color would be "clear." 

And I guess that two "girly girls" in one family is enough.  Love you all my ladies!

PS.  You can also see my weakness for awesome names and colors in the change in my blog background.  Of course, it's Christmastime, but a pink "Sassy Santa" background, did I have a choice?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shelley, Do you think we can find some time for you to walk me through beautifying my blog!
    I want to have a festive page too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dara, I don't know if you'll get this, but I go to the "cutest blog on the block" website to get my backgrounds. You go to the design part of your webpage and pull up the "dashboard." Then, where you can add different things. I pull up "cutest blog on the block" in a seperate window, find the background I want then you copy the link they give you move back to your blog and paste the link in the box you are adding. I would help you out anytime! Talk to you soon! Just call me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Amazon-Coupons & Offer Code
    Floweraura Coupons & Offer Code
    Printland Coupons & Offer Code
    Nearbuy Coupons & Offer Code
    Ebay Coupons & Offer Code
    Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale

    ReplyDelete