Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Need A Win

In my "Battle of the Bella", I am afraid I'm behind today.  My laundry is piled as high as ever, dinner just got going (at 6pm.)  I am down three jars of "specialty salts."  The worst part of that is, she got one. jar. at. a time.  (What's the definition of insanity?  Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?)  Thought so.  I should've moved the salt the first time.

Oh well,

How am I supposed to compete against this?


Or This?



I want to point something out here.  I took both of these pictures today. See any difference?  Picture #2 means that Bella won today.  If I took pictures of my laundry pile, kitchen, or ME, then you'd really see how big she won.  (But I have some pride left.)

I think we're going to bed early tonight.

PS.  You'd think from my blogs that I don't have any other children doing anything else.  We are all very busy and I do have other things to write about.  Bells is just VERY time consuming and I need the most "journal therapy" from her...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment