Saturday, May 14, 2011

SURVIVOR: SAMUEL FAMILY EDITION

I'm just sayin...

Sometimes that's what it is.  I feel like I play the survivor game lots of times in my life.  I'm sure that part of that is my own fault for not being more organized, and maybe for trying to give myself five more minutes in bed, or for not remembering everything I'm supposed to be doing, or because I'm actually trying to do too much.

It is probably some combination of "all the above."

But I play "Survivor":

Mom
Primary Presidency  (I could really go on for a minute here, but I'll spare you)
Bella's Mom  (She deserves her own Survivor title...)
Booster Club
PTO

Occasionally "Wife" too, but if I was to compare how many times Derek plays "Survivor Husband" to my "Survivor Wife"  well anyone who knows me well knows who is in "Survivor Mode" more...

(Hint.... isn't me....)

Well, another school year is almost over, my kids just got a year older and I still don't feel like I'm close to winning this "Survivor" game.  My guess is, I'VE got a few more years to go...  Hopfully I'll "Survive!"    :)

PS.  The PTO put on a fun talent show this morning, and our family made a GREAT showing!  Tyler played another "original" song.  I need to post that one also.  Mike played a WONDERFUL piano solo.  They both won awards. I'm very proud of my children...

No comments:

Post a Comment