Wednesday, May 25, 2011

National Anthem

Tyler and Michael sang at the Imagine High School ground breaking ceremony yesterday and I was able to upload their video to Youtube.  (That's the only way I can have video on my blog - that I've figured out.)  They are so talented!  I mean, not to brag or anything... just saying.  I'm going to link the Youtube post below.  It just amazes me how far their music teacher brought these kids in one year.  They just started this Jazz choir, about eight months ago!  So impressive....


FYI, Michael is directly behind the podium and Tyler is the very tall child you see to the right of Michael.  FABULOUS!  (Just ignore the very bad lighting and picture taking.  My kids can't help it that their mother is a very lame picture/video taker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment