Monday, May 30, 2011

Our Awesome Characters


Once again, terrible picture taking skills here...

But Matthew was picked as "Character Student of the Year" in Mrs. Diaz's class.  He was picked because he is always kind to others, always holds doors, and helps kids that need help.  He got loud cheers from the entire audience.  I promise, it's not just me being his mom, he DID get loud cheers.

Then, not pictured here is Julianna, who was picked out of the entire K-5th grade as "Character Student of the Year" in Physical Education.  Mr. Mills said she displayed great sportsmanship, stayed after class to help pick up and looked after others.  Unfortunately, he forgot to tell the person in charge of the assembly about his choice, so I don't have any proof - yet - that she won this award.

Needless to say, I am SO proud of my children. 

We're still doing respectable business here at "Samuel Family Inc."  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment