Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fiesta!

I started blogging for several reasons: journaling, a place to save my favorite recipes, keep important family memories, and a way to share our life with family and friends.

I've been thinking lately about my interest in Mexican food.  I decided that it's not only my favorite food to eat, it's a hobby that I enjoy.  I enjoy learning new recipes and trying new things.  As luck would have it, our house is less than two hours north of the border so getting access to authentic recipes and ingredients is pretty easy. 

My brothers and sisters always asks for a "Fiesta" when they come to visit, so I'm going to add all of their favorites recipes, and maybe I will learn some new ones for my blog. 

It's just another way for us to stay close... I'm going to make sure that they can all have a "Fiesta," whether I am with them or not...

I love you all!

Here are a few of the recipes I can think of off the top of my head.  Any requests or suggestions?

homemade enchilada sauce
tamales
sonoran enchiladas
green chili
fajitas
cerviche
mexican rice

No comments:

Post a Comment