Thursday, April 22, 2010

We're On a Roll

It's been a week alright. 

So the day after the DS made it's way into the toilet, my new Palm phone took a swim.  I was standing right there, not five feet from Bella as she made her way into the bathroom.  Before I could stop it, my phone went into the toilet. 

Today, my nephew was playing happily in the floor swing while I was making dinner.  All of a sudden he started screaming.  I look over and whadya know.  There is Bella hovering close by.   Careful examination found a big bite mark on his head.  Like his poor little head was an apple.  BELLA!!!!! 

I now have gray hair all over MY head.  I think Bells gave me all of it and she barely turned one.  What am I going to do?  I'm just starting to have teenagers.  I'll be totally gray in a year!  In case you're wondering, yes, the grays go great with the acne I can't seem to clear up.  What is with that?   Can't catch a break here.

Michael performed in a play tonight at the school.  He sang a solo and did a really beautiful job.  So proud of you Michael!!  Sadly, I was distracted by the fact that he was up there in front of everyone with mon chee chee hair.  (Remember those?)  He needs a haircut in the worst way. 

Unfortunately, he also needed a haircut the day that they did troupe pictures that are on large colored banners on the marquee in front and all around the school.  Maybe people will think we want his hair that way.  (If only, it's not like its all flowy when it's long.  Poor baby.)

I rock.

And I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment