Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ironman

I wasn't going to post today. My strawberries are still sitting in my fridge, my laundry is breeding in the laundry room and my knee is extra sore.

The fun, upside of today is my sister Christina arrived with little Liam. He's been really good and cute, no trouble at all.

His mom and dad went to get a hamburger tonight and I happily watched Liam. (He is so fun! Just like my baby boys; skin, bones and muscles. I love it!) He was doing really well, cute smiling and no trouble at all. But like all babies, he eventually got a little unhappy.

Matthew was in the loft with Liam and I, watching the Ironman cartoon. He said, "maybe Liam wants to watch Ironman with me." After my reflex answer of "no" (I think I need to evaluate that reflex), I reconsidered and let Matthew hold him on the chair.

Cutest thing, not even one more peep from Liam. He was totally into Ironman. That loud, onery show with car chases, crashes, shooting, screaming. Liam loved it and sat content on Matthew's lap. (See the picture below.) Awesome.

I feel better already. I'll be completely cured when I'm done eating my pity party dinner of a cheeseburger, tots, and ice cream from Sonic.

AHHHHHH......

No comments:

Post a Comment