Monday, April 19, 2010

We're Jammin...


So, I was making my strawberry jam today.  And Bella was on hand to help me out.  Here she is with my quart size baggies attached to her feet, running off.  She is busy, on to her next task of taking all of the water bottles out of the box, pulling out the crayons, mashing Liam, you know the normal.

We've had such a busy weekend, I didn't even get a chance to post.  Julianna had her first softball game.   She was so cute, but we're going to need to practice.  She is an athletic little girl.  She just loves sports!

Michael called Central Arizona Community College to ask how old you need to be to go to school there.  He was disappointed because he has to wait until his Freshman year.  He is wanting to take some college writing classes.  Hmmmm...  don't know if I am quite ready for that.  But I thought it was cute he tried..

I know that there are so many other things that happened over the weekend.  We were just going from place to place.  Mom and dad are officially moving here by the end of the week!  Crazy.

Joshua turned eight on Friday, You are awesome Josh.  I am so happy that I've had you for eight years.  Josh had Father's and Sons on his birthday so we'll be celebrating in a few weeks when he is baptized.

I think that's the lowdown.  There are other things that are on my mind but I'll have to post them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment