Friday, April 9, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

I fell off the face of the earth for a little while, but I am recommited.

I was just reading my friend's blog, and she printed her blog out at the end of the year and now she has a journal for her family. That is AWESOME!

Not only that, Dara, you posted for me!!! YEAHHH. Maybe I need to Facebook this thing. I've started having a good time commenting on Facebook....

So here is my quick rundown:

*Hurt myself.
*Spent lots of time getting better.
*Aunt Dara came to stay for nearly two months and I had a great time visiting with her. We started puzzles, knitting, and makeovers. Good times.
*I fell off the blogging wagon.
*I became much better and now my life continues on at about mach 10 and I am back to feeling like I am watching my life happening ahead of me and I am chasing after it saying "wait for me!" (Does anyone else feel that way?)

I had three children make the straight A honor roll this quarter. Great job Michael, Julianna and Joshua. I am so proud of you. The rest of you, (you know who you are), I know you'll make it next time. You are awesome that way.

Julianna is playing her first year of softball. We are just practicing right now.

Mom and Dad are moving across the street from me. My life is changing so quickly. We're going to have fun guys! I know you'll stay busy here.

So there is readers digest version of life. I am back having my goal be to have this blog, complete with pictures and enjoying it.

Dara, taco meat recipe is coming. No really, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment