Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh, Little Girl

So, since I'm using this as a blog journal, I need to write this quick story about Julianna.

Jules, I promise I won't show this to you for a long time. Like, years.

So anyhow, Julianna was invited to go bowling with one of her little friends today.

Julianna comes home from bowling and she is grouchy. When she is diciplined later, all of a sudden she explodes into tears and frustration. Now, we understand that she is hitting (at nine????? but she is) some hormone changes so we are getting used to drama. However, this was a little over the top.

Come to find out that she was embarrased that she has "giant" feet. She says "I am only nine, but I'm wearing a size seven shoe." Poor baby, she is growing fast.

Turns out, when her friend's mom went to the counter to get Jules bowling shoes, she told her yes when asked if the size four shoes were comfortable. (After trying one or two smaller sizes.) So the poor child bowled for two hours in shoes that were three sizes too small so her friend wouldn't find out her real shoe size.

It stinks sometimes to grow up.

P.S. Really cute, Tyler and Uncle Quinn went to see a movie today. Tyler calle it "Quiler" time. Funny boy, I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment