Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

We FINALLY took our family pictures with Santa Claus over the weekend.  They weren't the best pics ever... as a matter of fact, they were the worst but that's what you'all are getting anyway.   (No complaining...)  I'll post the picture here so that you are all prepared...  Now my cards say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but judging from the fact we just picked them up a few minutes ago, I would focus on the Happy New Year part if I were you. 

Brace yourself, here are the pictures.  Now of course, my children should be feeling lots of "Christmas Cheer", after all, they are with Santa.  But for whatever reason, they just couldn't find a smile - at least not the little ones.  Tyler and Mike were ready to go.



I'm pretty sure that I should've darkened the picture up before I turned it into a card, but it's done now.  I'll do better next year! 

Only five more days....   (My kids are just oozing with the "Joy of the Season,"  aren't they?)

PS.  We had our second annual "Bethlehem Dinner" tonight, it's a new tradition.  We ordered Middle Eastern food, read Luke 2 and sang Christmas songs.  It was so fun,  I LOVE Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment