Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I love Christmastime!

It is so fun.

Our streeet is slowly "lighting up."  The pressure is on this year!  I went today and spent WAYYY too much money on lights - I had "subpar" lighting last year (single strand lights, brother), and Derek PROMISED that I would be able to get my multi colored icicle lights for this year.

 Walgreens had them on sale this week and now I'm the proud owner of about 2400 lights!  ☺ Yep, no sense I tell ya, but my house is going to look AWESOME!  ☺

Mom and Dad will also have fancy pants lighting this year.  Oh yeah, our houses will match! (Because Derek rocks - just sayin')

Nothing like seventy five and sunny in the day and chillly with pretty Christmas lights at night.

You're all invited.....

No comments:

Post a Comment