Monday, August 9, 2010

Updates and Funnies (I started this post last week, just didn't get it finished.)

So my summer is nearly over.  Time goes by so fast!  The kids start school in one week and guess what?  Tyler starts seminary.  Can you believe it!?   That little (ish) baby boy that would stare up at me from the bassinet with a look of pure love is a grown up teenager.  What happened?  I still occasionally get the hugs and I love you's from him but the looks of pure love, not so much.  Some cute little girl will be getting them from him before to long I think.  I don't know if I am ready to share...

Matthew was pretty funny this week too.  We have some friends that spayed their puppy recently.  Matthew walked in their door and said, "your dog is wearing the CONE OF SHAME"  and he kept repeating himself.  "THE CONE OF SHAME."  We all got a kick out of it.  

Jules and I were talking about hair on your legs.  (Don't get me started.)  Matthew listened in on our conversation and asked; "How does hair grow on your legs?  Is it like, when you put water on them like a plant?"  Funny boy.  I will miss him when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment