Monday, August 9, 2010

French Dip

So I melded a few recipes together and came up with this recipe for French Dip.  It was awesome!!  I've been trying to blog all of my "experiments" in cooking here, so that I don't forget them.  It's been working out well for me.  I've been referencing my "blog"  cookbook.  Anyway, here is the recipe...

I used a giant roast, nearly a ten pound boneless top sirloin roast.  You could adjust the seasoning to taste for a smaller cut.
1 envelope dried italian dressing
1 envelope dried ranch dressing
1 can beef broth
3/4 C soy sauce
2 tbsp. liquid smoke
some garlic salt to taste

Place all of the ingredients in the crockpot and cook for a loooooong time.  I shred the meat and serve on french rolls with provolone cheese.  Serve the juice on the side to dip your sandwich in.  YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment