Thursday, August 26, 2010

"A Shout Out"

I love you honey!  You are awesome.  You complete me.  You get the idea...  :)
(Really, seriously, I mean every word.) 

You do the dishes for me every day.  You rescue me from the kids when I think I can't parent them one more second.  You let me "clock out" every night around eight. You've worked it so I don't have to get up for early morning seminary.  You go to the grocery store for me on your way home even though you already have to drive an hour. You bring me breakfast and dinner in bed randomly.  You tell me I'm beautiful even though I'm old and tired. You forgive me when I'm a bratty and you still make me feel like a "twelve cow woman."  You are my "sugar pusher". You are superman.  (You are really superman, you save people every day.)  I am so proud of you!

I. Love. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment