Friday, March 23, 2012

A Few Updates


This is how Bella walks around the house ALL the time.  She just loves shoes so much she wants to wear as many as possible, every day.
So, I haven't posted in forever again.  Sharon reminded me that I needed to update my blog so here are a few pictures of Bella (of course) so I can at least catch everyone up on a few things....


Happy Birthday Bella (with her friend Vanden).  They were born two days apart. 


First, Bella turned three!!!  I can't believe it.  My baby is three.  Somehow I had six children and my youngest is already three.  Where did those years go already?!


For her birthday, she had the choice of three kinds of cupcakes:  Elmo who she loves, Dora who she enjoys and Justin Beiber.  Who do you think she chose?



That's right, she is a "Belieber."  At three.  Not even sure how she knows who he is... except that her pacifier at night is the Disney Channel.  Maybe that's it.

Finally, my last story about Bella.  This is a picture of Bella throwing a fit over what?  Shoes. 


So, I let her wear an old pair of little white cheerleader shoes.  She wore them until she had blisters on her feet.  And her giant temper tantrum was why?  Because I wouldn't let her wear them again.  That's right, her mean mom took away her "cheerleader" shoes because she had too many blisters from them.  "Beauty is pain" is guess...

Again, I have more children but so much of my time is spent with girlie that when I need to catch up my blog in a pinch I can ALWAYS write something about her.  I could go on, but things to do.... 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment