Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog A Thon - Someday

Is what I should be doing right now.
This very minute.

But instead, I'm going to make a Booster Club Flyer, work on next week's sharing time and catch up my calendar so I don't miss something important like I did twice yesterday.  Mom's should just NEVER get sick... just sayin.  No matter how awesome and wonderful your spouse is, (and mine is super awesome and wonderful), there are just some things that only you keep track of....

Like open houses, dance class, curriculum night (that's this Thursday honey), Activity Days, Sonic Night fundraiser, grandparents day, Scouts, orchestra practice....  Oh, I could go on, but you can see where this is going.

To his credit, anything to do with sports he is on top of. 

But being the CEO of Samuel Family Inc. is a very big, full time seven days a week job and "The Mother" has to be checked in for things to run smoothly and not be forgotten.  (Derek is CFO...  it's a thankless job but someone has to do it.)  BUT I love that our children are all striving to learn their talents and want to learn - everything.

So hopefully my kids will see the above list and know that just because I haven't journaled anything about our family for the past month, they have been VERY busy.  And hopefully before I forget all the fun things I want to share with my loved ones, I'll get a chance to do my "Blog A Thon."

No comments:

Post a Comment