Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School 2011-2012

Sigh....

That's how I'm feeling today.  I miss my kids already. 

Don't get me wrong, they were really making me bonkers by the end of last week.  Really crazy!  It seemed like there were seven kids in the house because I sort of became one.  Whiny, "yelly,"  fussy and grouchy.  You know what I mean.  But I didn't actually want this day to come.  Now I have to figure out what to do with myself! 

Maybe my laundry will get completely done for the second time this summer.   Nope, not kidding - I know it is pathetic!  I just don't love laundry, I always have LOTS of it.  You know, it's in my blog's name.

Everytime school starts I feel like I'm experiencing a life changing event also.  Every year brings new experiences, my kids grow bigger and get a little more mature.  I get older... if not more mature  :).   But I always go through a few weeks of "panic attack" before I get settled into a new school year. 

Feeling better already here.  Thanks for listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment