Thursday, April 27, 2017

"Anonymous Me"

FROM AN ENTRY STARTED IN 2013 (I think)

That is what I am wishing for this week.  One night at meet the teacher and I'm thinking I was crazy to take on so many responsibilities in my little community.  Why why why did I think I wanted to do so much volunteering!?

Derek is coaching the high school basketball team, is Young Men President and works one hour away.
School starts tomorrow.  Tyler is a senior and that is so so crazy!


FROM TODAY 2017

This entry started a few years ago.

Now - I am feeling anonymous - ish.

A lot of days I've needed it, but I'm starting to grow out of that too.

I've grown out of crazy volunteering, I'm growing out of cray anonymity.  I'm growing into something else, but I don't know what that looks like yet.

And that's all I have to say about that for now........


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how we keep "growing up" and developing, even when we are grown-up? I love the way you put it. I'm feeling the same. For the record- you've always been wise. :)

    ReplyDelete