Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pinteresting....

I  know how or why I first became aware of pinterest, but I'm beginning to think I may have a problem. 

And then they made an App for it.  AN APP!!!!

I can get my fix all day, every day.  I'm going to have to start "doing" with my pins.  Just not admiring all of the cute, crafty projects from afar. 

Derek, Tyler, Michael and I all spoke together in church today.  I have to admit, even though it's always nervewracking to speak in church, I was proud of my boys and happy that we all got to speak together.

What fine young men we are raising.  They each gave great talks

What a fine just - man - I'm married to.  He gave an awesome talk.

I am one lucky lady...

And my "pinteresting" thought at the end of the day?   (See, pinterest is good for something...)

"Those who are the happiest, never did have everything.  But rather, they are thankful for everything they do have."

I am so thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment