Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meatballs for Whatever You Need Them For...

So here I am, after another sabbatical.  Can't promise I won't take another break, after all Rachel is here to play and Kathy comes this weekend.  Awesome, right?  But out of necessity I created a meatball recipe that turned out so well, I want to write it down here.  My measurements are going to be somewhat of a "guess", but I think it's pretty close...

3 pounds of 80/20 ground beef
1/3 cup ketchup
2/3 cup quick oats
2 eggs
1/3 cup parmesean cheese (the kind you put over spaghetti)
2 tbsp. italian seasoning
salt to taste

Bake these in the oven at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. 

(The time is actually a TOTAL guess, but I think I had them in there about that long...  Let me know how it goes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment