Saturday, June 19, 2010

Party on Bells

Well I know I'm taking it pretty easy here on my blog so far this summer.  But I just had to add a few things for today. 

First of all, I was SOOOO  happy to see my boys that came home from camp.  I missed them so much!!!  They are literally extra left and right arms for me.  Bella just kept going from one boy to the next just cuddled up to them.  I loved it.

Bella is the main reason I wanted to write here quickly.  We had an eventful evening around here.  Derek was gone tonight so it was me and the kids playing "littlest sweat shop"  (my favorite game  :)  )  While the kids are I were working, Bella hopped up on the table and started shaking her little backside to some music on the TV.  She was really into it.  Nothing like a table dancing one year old.  I wish I took pictures.

The next part was really the best though.  She went into the bathroom and gave herself a swirly in the toilet.  Yup, a real swirly. 

Isn't this the kind of night you have when you're twenty?  Table dancing and swirlies?  Just sayin'.  Should I be worried yet....?

No comments:

Post a Comment