Monday, November 30, 2009

Broken

So we're on day number two of my blogging adventure. I'm not totally sure I'll have something witty and important to say on a daily basis, but until I get in the habit of posting, I'm going to try.

So it turns out that my leg is actually broken. Not the "bone chip" break I was originally told. It took me 38 years but I finally managed to break something. Moving that one off the "bucket list." :) (Do smileys show up in your blog?)

Dad flew in today from Utah to help chase around the eight month old girl. What a good dad!

My little seven year old went to school today and told the teacher that his mom broke her leg and so the whole class needed to write her get well cards. That child is so precious. The other sweet thing is his teacher actually took a minute to write me a note. She explained that she didn't have enough time to let the entire class write one, but she was able to have a few send notes home.

How sweet!

I have great friends and a fantastic family. My life is blessed

P.S. I also have a hot pink cast - Oh Yeah!!! The only thing it's missing is a little sparkle. Don't think I'm not going to find a way to add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment